1. Our Preferred Vendor: Hayah Uniforms! The NEW in-school Al Falah uniform store – provides all uniform items plus Abayas, Tunics, and Hijabs.
We operate out of the room at the back of the school during Summer Hours. Just drive to the school and follow the road towards the playground area, and park in front of the door with the Banner.
2. Educational Outfitters: AFA designated items only, including logo embroidery
3. Lands’ End: AFA designated items only, including logo embroidery
account/school-uniforms? – selectedSchoolNum=900199977 School Code 9001999977
Most uniform features stay the same as in the 2022-2023 year for the upcoming school year:
Shoes and socks which follow uniform guidelines may be purchased at any store.
Some uniform exceptions:
- No PE Uniforms for MS/HS boys or girls: we will no longer dress out for PE
- No patches for logos: each of the 3 vendors provides logo embroidery at a low fee, for a secure fit
Boys’ uniforms in ES, MS, and HS stay the same:
-with an improvement of polos with a printed logo to save on embroidery at Hayah Uniforms.
Uniform choices in ES stay the same
Uniform Choices in MS stay the same, with additions voted on by our Middle School girls:
-Plaid jumpers are no longer on our new list, (BUT we will permit previously purchased plaid jumpers from last year, for this coming school year
-Hunter Green Abaya (purchased at Hayah Uniforms only); the required navy pants must be worn under the abaya
Uniform Choices in HS stay the same, with additions voted on by our High School girls:
-Navy Blue Abaya (purchased at Hayah Uniforms only); the required navy pants must be worn under the abaya
All boys’ and girls’ sweaters, vests, blazers, jumpers, tunics, and abayas must-have embroidered logos from the vendors we provide.