Our New Campus (click for video)
A Message From Our Governing Board (click for video)
Why Al-Falah Academy?
- Complete education program from Preschool to 12th Grade
- Nationally accredited through AdvancEd/SACS
- Locally accredited with quality through the GA Accreditation Commission
- Pre-K is Licensed by Bright From The Start
- Excellence in Islamic and Academic education in a Creative and Nurturing Environment
- Integrated Curriculum developed incorporating Islam in all subjects
- Academic Curriculum based on the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards
- Strong Arabic, Quran, and Islamic Studies everyday
- Professionally managed and run with qualified and experienced U.S. teachers and staff
- Low student to teacher ratio with spacious classrooms
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology including SmartBoards, Internet, and computers
- Computer Lab that is used for education and standardized testing
- Structured Physical Education with emphasis on Balanced Health and wellness
- Large fenced sectioned outdoor play area
- All your PRE-K tuition is tax deductible (see your CPA for your specific case)
- After school program/care
- Art classes for all grades KG to 8th grade
Why Islamic Schooling?
- Your child will learn in an Islamic environment which is in sync with the religious and moral system at our home.
- Your child’s Islamic identity and self-esteem will grow.
- It offers a peaceful and nurturing setting.
- Friendships and community in the school will last for a lifetime.
- An education at an Islamic school helps ensure Islamic continuity, preserving Muslim heritage and values for the next generations to come.
- Muslim kids pray and interact with other Muslim children in classes and during breaks.
- Muslim schools give students a sense of self-worth, pride and cultural identity they could never get in a public school. It is the appropriate a place to build identity and security.
- They have less exposure to sex, drugs, alcohol and violence.
4805 Lawrenceville Highway, Suite 220, Lilburn, GA 30047
Easily accessible from I-85, Ronald Reagan Parkway & Indian Trail Road