Al Falah Academy is the effort from a group of community members who have been working on the school project since 2008.
School is based on Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah and is not affiliated with any local, national or international organization.
The Al Falah Academy shall be a learning institution, based on the principles of the Quran and Sunnah, that nurtures, cultivates and fosters creative and critical thinking skills, academic excellence and strong moral values, to develop in each student a positive identity as a Muslim, who is prepared intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically for the betterment of family, community and humanity.
To effectively instill Islamic values and morals, while ensuring academic excellence through an integrated curriculum based upon:
- Common Core Georgia Performance Standards in core academic subjects
- ACTFL national world language standards for the Arabic language
- Noorani Qai’da tajweed foundation, and strong program of memorization of essential segments and surahs of the Qur’an
- High quality Islamic Studies curriculum integrated in other core subjects, and applied to the school culture in a Tarbiyah framework
- Outdoor Physical Education, Health, and Art classes