Welcome to current and prospective Al Falah Academy parents and students! Please follow the Criteria and Instructions so your registration is completed successfully.
New Student Registration Process
Returning Student Registration Process
- If you are a current family, you must be up-to-date on payments on your account.
- Good academic and behavioral standing is a requirement.
- First preference is given to returning students and their new siblings only during the registration period of 2/6/2023 through 2/28/2023.
- New student registration starts on 3/1/2023.
- A registration follows a “first come, first served” policy.
- There is no “automatic” re-enrollment for Returning Students. Returning students families must complete all registration processes on SCADpro.
- If you have any questions please email: email@example.com.
The registration process is fully online. Al Falah Academy is using a new online enrollment software called SCADPro. Parents must follow these steps to register their children:
- Open your browser and navigate to https://www.scadpro.com ( See example below)
- Click on Register for an Account
- Returning Parents must fill the form using one of the emails that are in our Jupiter Grades system for your children. This is important to associate your account with the existing family records.
- New Parents, please enter the email you would like to use in our system.
- You will receive a verification email from SCADPro to confirm your email address.
- Click on the link provided in the email verification and follow instructions to login once your email has been confirmed successfully.
- Once logged in, you will see the parents Welcome screen which will allow you to register your students.
- CONTINUE REGISTERING For each child separately
- FOR A CONTINUING STUDENT: click on the Register button next to one of your existing students, or
- FOR A NEW STUDENT: click the Add New Student button to register a new student
- Fill out or update your information (required fields are marked with *)
- As you complete each screen, move to the next screen by clicking Next
- You may navigate back in the application process as long as you have not submitted it by clicking the Previous button (do not click the browser back button).
- Pay the requested registration fee ($250 by March 31, or $350 after that date). You will have to pay the Registration Fee for each child separately.
- Submit this online registration form
- SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: Either bring these documents to our Front Office staff during business hours, or scan/email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them to SCADPro.
- Submit signed Payment Authorization Form
- If you are adding a new student, submit a copy of the Birth Certificate
- If you are a new parent to our school, please submit a copy of your official photo ID (driver’s license or passport).
- If you are applying for financial aid, please submit the Financial Aid Form and the full Federal taxes 2021 and 2022.
- The application submission date will be the date when all documents are received, including financial aid and all supporting documents. This will affect the prioritization of applications.
- PLACEMENT TEST:
- For 2nd grade or higher, we will email you to remind you of the confirmed date/time of the Al Falah Placement Test.
- WAIT BUT CHECK YOUR EMAIL DAILY:
- When we receive the prior school’s transcripts and the Placement Test results, as well as any financial aid decisions (if you applied for financial aid), you will receive a letter email notification of the status as Confirmed, Denied, or Waitlisted, based on the fulfillment of the admission criteria and available seats. The confirmation Letter details how to proceed.
- Once you receive a Confirmation Letter from Administrations, you will have one week to reject the offer. The school will charge your account the non- refundable Resource fee 4 weeks after the confirmation letter date.
- Resource fee ($200 for Pre-k to 8th Grade / $300 for High School students) is used for technology, online academic subscriptions, and equipment used by students.
- If you wish that we charge your credit Card for the Resource fee, please make sure you add your credit card information in the Payment Authorization Form.
- A notification letter will be sent to you 3 weeks after the confirmation letter date informing you that we will charge you for the resource fee in one week.
- Current immunization records (form 3231) for all new students regardless of grade OR a notarized exemption letter from the legal guardian (due before 1st day of school). PreK, KG, 7th and 11th grade returning students must submit current immunization records.
- Eye, Ear and Dental Screening (Form 3300) for all new students regardless of grade (due before the first day of school) and all returning students going from Prek-4 to Kindergarten
The registration fee is non-refundable. A partial refund (50%) will be returned only in the cases in which Al Falah Academy is unable to admit the student due to capacity limits, or a student fails to meet the academic or behavioral criteria. Questions related to the registration policies or process may be directed to the school administration staff by emailing email@example.com.